13th Annual Oregon Oral Health Coalition Conference
The Oregon Oral Health Coalition’s (OrOHC) 13th Annual Fall Conference, Conversations for Change: Catalysts in Innovation and Integration, will be held at the Hilton DoubleTree Hotel (Lloyd Center) in Portland, Oregon, on Thursday & Friday, November 1-2, 2018. The event begins at noon on Thursday, and ends at 2:00 pm on Friday... early enough for you to beat the Friday traffic!
This statewide conference is the premier dental and oral public health event for organizations, medical and dental providers, businesses, public health workers, and local communities partnering together to build a stronger, healthier Oregon.
Workshops will be divided among Clinical, Public Health and Nonclinical/Local Coalitions tracts.
Please be our partner! Your partnership makes it possible for dental and medical professionals, health policymakers and advocates to come together to share cutting-edge ideas, learn tools for health care transformation, and build a healthier Oregon - together.
Registration will be available here in early August. Space is limited!
In partnership with OHSU School of Medicine, and with OHSU School of Dentistry, we are offering an opportunity to earn continuing education credits. Click HERE to learn more! (CME: 9.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ - CDE: 10 ADA CERP Continuing Education Credits)
Lodging reservations: A block of rooms is being held at the DoubleTree Hotel, Lloyd Center, Portland, Oregon. Conference lodging rates are as follows:
Click HERE to learn about our fabulous new venue, and its many offerings, including:
• Ample discounted parking (just $3/day and $10/overnight with in/out privileges).
• Discounted hotel rooms for attendees plus a discount on additional nights - up to 3 nights before or following the conference!
• Fantastic location, in the heart of Portland!
• Easy access to public transportation (Red/Green/Blue MAX lines, Lloyd Center & NW 11th).
• Great food, fantastic service.
• On-site: 2 Restaurants, 1 Bar, Swimming Pool, Fitness Center, and Sundry Shop.
• A LEADER IN SUSTAINABLE HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS - Green Seal-certified products, local and seasonal foods on the menus, reduction of waste with paperless check-in and check-out, and composting practices!
To reserve your room with the discounted rate, call 1-800-996-0510 and ask for the Oregon Oral Health Coalition room block. Reservations must be received by October 15th, but we encourage you to book as soon as possible.
Thursday Night Reception
Be sure to attend the reception on Thursday, November 1, from 6:30 - 8:30 pm in the DoubleTree's Oregon Ballroom. There will be heavy hors d'oeuvres, drinks, special guests of honor, book signings, and coalition highlights... Don't miss it!