13th Annual Oregon Oral Health Coalition Conference
The Oregon Oral Health Coalition’s (OrOHC) 13th Annual Fall Conference, Conversations for Change: Catalysts in Innovation and Integration, will be held at the Hilton DoubleTree Hotel (Lloyd Center) in Portland, Oregon, on Thursday & Friday, November 1-2, 2018. The event begins at 12:00 noon on Thursday, and ends at 2:00 pm on Friday... early enough for you to beat the Friday traffic!
This statewide conference is the premier dental and oral public health event for organizations, medical and dental providers, businesses, public health workers, and local communities partnering together to build a stronger, healthier Oregon.
Workshops will be divided among Clinical, Public Health and Nonclinical/Local Coalitions tracts.
Please be our partner! We hope you will find a partnership opportunity that is right for your organization. Click HERE to review our many partnership opportunities, and click HERE to see a list of our current partners.
Click HERE to Register!
General - $225.00
Student - $100.00 (With Student ID)
We are offering an opportunity to earn continuing education credits. Click HERE to learn more!
(CME: 9.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ - CDE: 10 ADA CERP Continuing Education Credits)
Thanks to the sponsorship of the OHSU School of Medicine and OHSU School of Dentistry, there will be NO FEES for CME/CDE Certificates.
Lodging reservations: A block of rooms is being held at the DoubleTree Hotel, Lloyd Center, Portland, Oregon. Conference lodging rates are as follows:
Click HERE to learn about our new venue, and its many offerings, including:
• Ample discounted parking (just $3/day and $10/overnight with in/out privileges).
• Discounted hotel rooms for attendees plus a discount on additional nights - up to 3 nights before or following the conference!
• Location, location, location... in the heart of Portland!
• Easy access to public transportation (Red/Green/Blue MAX lines, Lloyd Center & NW 11th).
• On-site: 2 Restaurants, 1 Bar, Swimming Pool, Fitness Center, and Sundry Shop.
• A LEADER IN SUSTAINABLE HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS - Green Seal-certified products, local and seasonal foods on the menus, reduction of waste with paperless check-in and check-out, and composting practices!
To reserve your room with the discounted rate, call 1-800-996-0510 and ask for the Oregon Oral Health Coalition room block. Reservations must be received by October 15th, but we encourage you to book as soon as possible.
Thursday Night Reception
Be sure to attend the reception on Thursday, November 1, from 6:30 - 8:30 pm in the DoubleTree's Oregon Ballroom. There will be heavy hors d'oeuvres, drinks, special guests of honor, book signings, and coalition highlights... Don't miss it!
Friday Partnership in Oral Health Award Luncheon
On Friday, November 2nd at 1:05 pm in the DoubleTree Cascade Ballroom, we will host OrOHC's First Annual Award Ceremony, where we will celebrate community members/organizations who have been essential to the betterment of oral health for all Oregonians. Be there to help us appreciate the 2018 OrOHC Community Partner of the Year, Integration Champion, and Oral Health Visionary!