Maternity: Teeth for Two - Program Information and Materials
Maternity: Teeth for Two (MT42) is a program that educates about the safety and importance of oral health care for pregnant women. The curriculum is ideal for healthcare providers, WIC staff, community health workers, and anyone else who works to provide education and care for expecting mothers. Maternity: Teeth for Two focuses on mother-to-baby caries transmission, common oral health issues that occur during pregnancy, and how to help pregnant women get to the dental chair. The program includes:
- Hour long training for staff (medical, caregiving, WIC, etc.)
- Brochures for pregnant women
- Oral health guide, including "How to Find a Dentist"
- Posters for waiting rooms
- Assistance from OrOHC/trainers regarding workflow and implementation
OrOHC strongly encourages sites interested in these materials to host a free hour long Maternity: Teeth for Two training - Request for Training. Call (971) 224-1038 with questions.